Translate

Wednesday 16 January 2013

lost and found..now customized!

So today i finally found my pink top, with buttons missing hmm...i dont know how that happened but luckily i have got a sewing machine with lots of gorgeous buttons and cotton.So i decided to customize it abit and found that it looked better than before and even looked abit vintage.I am sooo happy i found it as it is my staple top and im in love with it.If your like me or feel like a change why not go to your local charity shop and look in there they have so many cute pieces. i know how some people feel about them but just remember you go in there have a look around see some beautiful clothes,ornaments,jewels and most of it is vintage and when you buy it/them the money goes towards helping others and for research.So its win win really and even if you dont like some of the clothes or not sure about buy them and make them your own.The best kind of thing to do when you feel down about yourself and need a lift.
 So getting back to the point lol you could go in the shops find cute buttons or snappers and customise your own clothin to make them unique and make yourself stand out from the rest.I love having a diferent quirky style because that makes me..well me! So basically i'm blogging about my beaut top i thought was lost or destroyed forever until i put my own personal touch to it and it looked perfect!



No comments:

Post a Comment