Translate

Friday 18 January 2013

SNOOOOW

So yaaay it is snowing! I woke up this morning thinking we had a powercut so i was phoning around and going to my neighbours who looked at me like a loon and said nope.So i checked on the meter and it said i had emergency credit still...so i was getting quite confused so i decided to phone my dad and ask him and he said does it have an E next to it...guess what?? It did lol so i had to go down to the shop and get some...so i did my make up in less time than what i normally do and did it all in under 10 minutes..pretty pleased with myself.So i'm on my travels and what happens the snow falls down HEAVY and i look like a panda i'm getting weird looks from kids on there sleighs and then what happens...i....fall....over! so great start to my day i walked round with black on my face and a red nose and cheeks and i look liked a walking snowman! Nothing will take away the shame today but i saw a beautiful view! So i took the photo and it did not do it justice.
  Will upload piccies of me and my partner later when he stops moaning its too cold...i will get him back though for laughing at me and not helping me*tuts* MEN!!

6 comments:

  1. Envy you for the snow..haha..
    its cold here in austin but no snow...=(

    looking forward to see the pics!=)

    i am following your blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for commenting and i hope it will snow there soon,its still snowing here and wont stop so its getting quite deep yay will put some piccies up soon xxx

      Delete
  2. I love snow! It is so beautiful! It's Sunmer where I live and I'm just finding it torture to be reading all about the beautiful snow falling on the other side of the world, enjoy! Looking forward to seeing your photos xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful isnt it i adore the snow.It makes everywhere look tiny and clean lol and really where about r u from? I hope you get snow soon i shall send it your way :-) will put the piccies up soon thank you for commenting xxx

      Delete
  3. aww bless u.. well at least u had a beautiful view, one of the best things about snow despite the horrible cold!
    Looking forward to seeing your piccies, keep warm! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and snow makes everything more beautiful and i am trying to post piccies on minor problem at the moment :-) thank you xx

      Delete