Translate

Monday 8 July 2013

new products to try and review

Hey Peeps! So you might have saw the Glamour magazines with the free gift of the Balance Me range. With each magazine you get : *Super Toning body wash *Shine on tinted lips *Pure Skin face wash *Moisture rich face cream
They are all tubes and smell GORGEOUS a hint of Rasperry I would say but then again I have a bit of a funny nose :D If you don't want to spend £10-£50 for a product from the Balance Me range then I would recommend you buy the Glamour magazine as it quite cheap to by and you get the product with it! I have used products by Balance Me before and I love there range.It feels sooooo good on my skin and there was a face wash and moisturizer I used before that dimmed down the redness on my face (if your like me and have a bit of redness round your nose in the crevices and red cheeks. There products helped with that, not get rid of it forever but while I had the products I kept using it religiously and eventually a Balance Me product became a staple in my bathroom and also some products became essential in my routine!. I will put up reviews when I try this range of skin care products I will give it a few weeks so I get some of the effect!If you do get them then please write me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment