Translate

Monday 29 September 2014

Cilla and Our Girl

I am loving Cilla and Our Girl on BBC ONE and ITV PLAYER.If you don't know what Cilla is its basically a look into Cilla Black or Cilla Whites life through out the 60's the time of The Beatles and also how she met her Bobby.It is amazing and the style of the series including her fashion is very retro and vintage in some places.Her fashion sense and make up looks are just to die for I will be trying to recreate these looks in my Youtube videos. I am learning things I never knew about Cilla Black and I am sure alot of people my age that are into this kind of thing are also learning.It is very eye opening and I am loving it big time! I grew up with Cilla Black on in my home whether it be her music or her Dating Show she was my inspiration growing up as I loved her hair and her style she was so flawless in every aspect of her life.
THIS IS A YOUNG SHERIDAN SMITH PLAYING THE TIMELESS CILLA BLACK IN THE 60'S Our Girl is also another huuuuge fave of mine as its played by the drop dead gorgeous Lacey Turner.She is a fantastic actress and very British which is hard to find now because everyone seems to put on accents so finding someone like Lacey is a rare gem. She is portraying an 18 year old female soldier or medic called Molly in Afghanistan and she plays an absolute blinder.If you haven't watched it yet its basically a young girl from a poor broken home in London her dad is a drunk and abusive and her mom is just an average woman trying to muddle through the day in day out tiring jobs and raising their children. Also for another Eastenders character you have the young Cindy Beale she plays Lacey's young sister she's not seen to much in it. But the portrayal of the difficulty of a young girl in the midst of war is actually eye opening and quite emotional.If you watch it you will see the deeper meaning to it.I wont give nothing more away defo a must watch.
This is Lacey Turner AKA Molly Dawes before and after.MUST MUST MUST WATCH! Enjoy and stay chic x

No comments:

Post a Comment