Translate

Saturday 26 January 2013

my birthday pressies

Hiya, from my previous post you would have known it was my birthday on the 23rd.I said i would upload piccies of what i got and of course of me :-).
So i got: *soap and glory foundation and primer *Accessorize butterfly watch bracelet *Wool headwrap with a flower *Ted baker minis which is body wash cleansing,body wash invigorating,body soufflé and body mist. *kylie minogue perfume and body lotion set *winter cherry candle *floral print headwrap *3 mascaras for length,strength and thickness and the pink print one smells of versace perfume its delicious. Also a keep calm and carry on shopping,bag which is so cute.So thsts my pressies and im very happy i love my gift sets so very pleased, i also got a tiramisu cake (dont know if thats spelt right). *also a nice bottle of carribean twist drink so i could get a little merry.
And a happy blurry girl lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment