Translate

Saturday 26 January 2013

HAIR PRODUCTS REVIEW

I said i would be doing a review on the products i previously wrote about the pantene pro v hair serum and the 2 minute deep conditioning hair masque. So after a little over a week i have noticed the change of condition in my unmanagable mane,i have been usung the masque every other day and the results are amazing.My haur feels deeply conditioned and very clean and fresh and also it leaves me with a nice smell in the air (very bad grammer).It feels like the thickness is slowly making a re-appearance if that is a word and it feels quite managable.The serum is also amazing as before i was trying every product with a promise which ended up getting broken,so i was apprehensive about trying a new one and at first i wasnt convinced, but then i noticed that the tipsmof my hair looked less like straw so i carried on using it and i believe i have found the one! I am so pleased and so happy with this product and i literally went out and bought a few more to last me with the way i was rushing to buy it you would have thought it was going out of fashion. Overall result: definatley buy if you find it hard to find the right one for you they both work tremendously and also smell very delicious so i highly rate these as the result is showing after only 1 week-ish.Well done Pantene pro-v you did it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment