Translate

Sunday 27 January 2013

Maxi skirts-Must haves!

Maxi skirts! I am loving them at the moment,i have just got quite a few and i love love LOVE them.I think they are just so fun and so easy to wear with anything,you can customize them,accessorize them. If you have a maxi dress and feel as though they are just to plain then why not invest in a maxi skirt or turn your dress into one (adds a unique and personal touch).If your like me and love mixing and matching or just experimenting then i strongly do advise you to get these fabulous little numbers as you can wear them with anything..well...almost anything. They are perfect for winter aswell because you can team it with a lovely cardigan or a jumper or even a nice leather jacket.I wore a nice light rose coloured one the other day with my white shirt tucked in at the waist with a thin brown belt and a poncho cardy with sleeves i think thats the best description i have for it haha and it suited the snow. I thought it looked lush and very adorable these little (or rather long) skirts are now a staple in my wardrobe,no matter the weather i have found they have worked and people dont look at me like im a crazy lady i have had a few people commenting and saying it was rather nice and very stylish.If you read on my last blog i was writing in for years (which i can no longer access) then you would have known that stylishmwas my middle name (its not reallymits hannah) but you get my flow or drift or...something like that haha.So i will be uploading pictures soon when i can find my charger to take photos of these little darls.

No comments:

Post a Comment