Translate

Sunday 27 January 2013

Maxi skirts and Aztec

These are the ones i absolutley love.I am loving the soft pleated look on maxi skirts at the moment.I think they can work with anything.This are my must haves and i cannot wait to go and buy quite a few more.Also,they are not to pricey so defo bargain!They also look gorge on curves as it brings out the best bits,i love them as my hips and waist are much more easy to see so the attention is drawn away from areas you dont want to show. *** Also the aztec maxi/long skirts are just so lovely they look quite vintage aswell.I love aztec and always have even when i was little i had aztec tops and skirts even shorts which werent very nice now i look back at it haha.

4 comments:

  1. Love Maxi skirts. definitely looking for ones with pretty & interesting prints for warmer seasons:)

    Sara x
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing and i cant wait for summer to arrive eeek :-) thanks for commenting
      X

      Delete
  2. ohhhhh very pretty! I will definitely try one if I see them in shops :) cute blog! xox



    katieclarkemakeup.blogspot.com xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya defo they are soo cute and really different :-) worth the money and thank you for commenting x

      Delete